1. I have taken my contacts out 6 times since arriving in Africa.
2. It is possible to get a sunburn when it is 9 degrees celcius - respect the African sun!
3. I can now hold a short introductory conversation in Zulu.
4. I have run more in the last two months than in my last year of college.
5. It is more common to see wildfires on the side of the road than wildlife.
6. I have 6 days left in South Africa! ☹
7. I cannot figure out the conversion for Celsius to Fahrenheit to save my life: add 5, multiply by 3, subtract 30, add 2 for good luck, and put a sweater on if you’re cold.